
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Mongoose School Pics
This blobbity-blurry things are actually Finn! I took a picture of Finn's school pictures since I have no time to setup the scanner and do this the right way right now. I've got more exciting things to post as you'll soon see. I love these, but in some ways they make me feel like he's getting so old so fast. I know I call daycare "school" but this is different. Good thing I get distracted by how silly this boy is so I don't dwell on that thought. But I mean, that tongue, what a goober {shakes head in wonderment that so many of Daddy's traits are expressed}. John and I both want to know what they did to make him smile AND look at the camera for 3 whole poses. The camera must be covered in puppies, or boobies.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment