Phoophie and Grandma Bird Haddock visited Roanoke and the new house at long last. After an accidentally overly scenic journey through the Virginia countryside (directions are not my forte), they made it to Roanoke and the feasting began. There was much Italian goodness, crab dip in a bowl the size of a basketball, grilled goodies at home, ice cream sundaes full of ALL the fixin's, and then a visit to the Hotel Roanoke Pine Room for the famous Blue Jeans Brunch. John and I will probably get hungry again, hmmmm, maybe around Wednesday.
The Wilmington Grandparent contingent brought several prizes with them, one being a cradle that my grandfather made for me when I was a baby. So, Baby Ress will not have to sleep on the floor or in a sling tied to Ellie Dogg just yet.
Oh yes, John has decided that I am going to use this blog to write about how he pisses me off everyday. "Dear Blog, today John pissed me off..."
~Parker
No comments:
Post a Comment