Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmastime~

You guys promise not to bring these up and share with any and every future girlfriend, right? Ok, phew. I knew I could count on you to do the right thing. Incidentally, Momsies calls this my "Get Out of Jail Free" face. I think that means that all I have to do is flash these doe eyes and any transgression will be forgotten, or at least forgiven. Not that I would transgress on my own, but you never can tell if Daddy might be an enabler.


I mean really Mom, look at these two innocent gentlemen. No trouble brewing here. Nosiree!


It's only matter of minutes before I turn around and grab ahold of that hair, it's my new favorite game. That and taking off Mom's glasses and slobbering on them. Tee-hee. What? Mom says No Tee-hee.


Well played Mom. The lady unleashes her revenge. Just wait till I can dress, or better yet -undress, myself. I really thought I had outgrown this undignified suit. They crammed me into it anyway. Grammy is a co-conspirator. She really must review the grandparent handbook, I could have sworn there is a section about uniting against the parents... something about payback??


Good game gone bad. Dad often makes me into a plane (or sometimes a rocket launcher) because I love to fly (or blow stuff up) but this time, the flight plan includes landing in Sisa Ellie's mouth. Eject! Eject!


Ok crisis averted. I've resumed flying and Mom thinks this is funny because it looks like I am patting Sisa on the head even though she is actually a ways away.


Now the ladies are helping me do the opening of my first present. Apparently this will become all the rage as I get older. Meh.


What's the big deal? This stuff doesn't even taste good.


Here's Sisa giving Mom and Dad some love for her new Roadrunner chew toy. Maybe she'll let me take a nibble! Perhaps I can cry or something to distract them, she's been captured by the Daddy even though she's really not a lap dog.


And finally, Mom laughs every time she sees this one. To her, it looks like I'm very surprised to have pooped a glittery ball! Please forgive my mother's crassness, I rarely understand why she thinks things are funny. I personally really like the ball, it fascinates me to no end. Thanks to my Uncle, Aunt and Cousins!

We hope everyone had a nice holiday and we're looking forward to sharing 2009 with you!

1 comment:

Anna M said...

Great funny captions, Parker!! The Mongoose looks like he is doing well. Happy New Year!