Tuesday, October 28, 2008

To Get You Through The Week

Here are a few pictures to tide you over until Friday's great Halloween unveiling. Mom has a doozy of a post about a little friend she calls "The Crippler" that she hopes to get up before Friday as well. It is a story not for the faint of heart.

I am hanging out with my pal the talking candy corn. What's a monster's favorite state???
North Scare-o-lina... wah wah waaaaaaahhhhh



Thanks to my friend Noah for lending me his play gym. I enjoy it very much and Mom and Dad laugh at me a lot.



Sister's in charge when I'm on the floor. What a diligent babysitter. And face cleaner. (Mom's note: we haven't forgotten our blond baby girl.)


Dad totally bores me. Actually, he's found the secret to calming me and putting me to sleep. Hmmmm. Not sure I like his new trick. Mommy seems to be a big fan though. I can't seem to get these lushes away from the winery. We made another weekend trip, this time with Grandpa Ress.

No comments: